Welcome to urban hike!
What about having a little adventure not far away from hustle and bustle of biggest cities of Finland? Or experiencing silence and beauty of the Finnish nature just by taking a metro?
Or maybe you are new in town and want to explore your surroundings with a local guide in Helsinki and Espoo.
Our company is providing urban hiking and walking tours in the Capital City Helsinki and it’s neighbor city Espoo. By attending our tours you can have a quick and easy access to the city nature with a local guide. We are hiking through the forests and walking by the sea. You will hear interesting stories of the different areas and have a chance to see some art and architecture. We also offer little activities to empower you e.g. making your own nature art.
We are partnership company of Visit Espoo. At Visit Espoo, tourism is developed and promoted with a focus on responsibility and sustainability. Our company is also having own sustainable strategy.
Every urban hike starts from one of the metro stations where the guide will wait for you. Basic tour takes approximately 1 – 3 hours.
You can book a private tour or join the small group. We also offer tours for the bigger groups.
All tours 25 euros per person (including VAT but not the travelling ticket). Ask prices for the groups.
Book your tour via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +3584578701179 (Also Whatsapp Business). You can also contact us in Facebook or Instagram.
Choose from already planned tours or let us plan the urban hike of your wishes. See tour examples below.
- NEW! Explore the latest Metro Line Länsimetro form Helsinki City to Espoo. Experience urban vibes, nature, culture and local restaurants, cafes and shopping centers.
- Tapiola – City of Espoo – Hike in the famous Garden City with full of culture and nature (Starting point Tapiola M Espoo)
- Koivusaari (Helsinki) -Keilaniemi (Espoo) tour – From the deepest undersea metro station to the Silicon Valley of Finland (Starting point Koivusaari M)
- Kivinokka/Herttoniemi – Helsinki – Unique area with little summer huts, hiking rails and lot of history (Starting point Herttoniemi M)
- Vuosaari Helsinki – The best Finnish neighborhood in 2017 and the east end of the metro line (Starting point Vuosaari M)
- Otaniemi/Aalto University Espoo – The heart of the Finnish science, startups, Alvar Aalto architecture, brewing companies and bird watching. (Starting point Aalto Yliopisto M)
- Keilaniemi-Karhusaari (Espoo) – From the Finnish Silicon Valley to Espoo Waterfront Walkway. Possibility to visit Hanasaari cultural centre for Sweden and Finland (Starting point Keilaniemi M)